Our comprehensive online business analysis course explicitly defines the role and capabilities of a Business Analyst (BA). Our modules cover the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). We teach you the most up to date project methodologies and how to determine which method to apply on any given project. Our Business Analysis course goes beyond teaching the fundamentals. We assume no prior knowledge and teach how to do the actual work in the corporate world.
We cover the following topics during the course:
- Overview of the Business Analyst
- Business Strategy
- Software Development Methodology
- Stakeholder Management
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Requirements Elicitation Techniques
- Requirements Documentation
- Modelling – Hands-on
- Change Management
- Business Analyst CV
- Prepare for the Business Analyst interview
Upon completion of our course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of a business analyst
- Understand the importance of project scope and develop a scope statement document
- Conduct an effective strategic management review using various techniques
- Identify which project methodology lifecycle to use for different project types
- Identify stakeholders and produce RASCI charts.
- Elicit business, functional and non-functional requirements using multiple tools and techniques.
- Analyse and structure functional requirements using prototyping, use cases, scenarios and storyboarding
- Write user stories, maintain the product backlog, requirement catalogue & requirement traceability matrix
- Ensure requirements are testable and produce test scripts
- Conduct an effective requirements review workshop to improve the quality of the requirements documented.
- Learn modelling techniques, process flowchart and various UML diagrams using Visio.
- Learn to use different tools and repository such as Jira, Google Drive etc.
Our students also benefit from the opportunity to work in small groups with live project case studies to enable you to practice all the techniques taught.
We also offer two months of post job mentoring.
Why Train With Us?
- Our instructors are Business Analysts with extensive experience
- Excellent course materials, group exercises and lots of project case studies workbook to help solidify your understanding
- Small classes make for a highly interactive approach
- Confidence to transition as a BA using our unique step by step system
- You develop practical, useful skills that will enable you to add value quickly in your role as a BA
- CV workshop and interview preparation
- Post job mentoring
This course will suit anyone looking to change career or involved in projects that require a lot of business analysis and wants to consolidate their knowledge.
We have found our Business Analysis course to meet the requirements of those with no prior experience of Business Analysis and those who have gained some experience but have some gaps they need to consolidate.